We’re pleased to announce that REGISTRATION is now open for the 2022 IAMHIST conference in Kiel, Germany, via this link: IAMHIST Conference 12 – 14 July 2022 (google.com)
Here’s some important information about the conference and the registration process:
- Firstly, please note that the conference will take place from 12 to 14 July 2022. For those who arrive in Kiel on 11 July, there will be a small pre-conference social event on campus. We’ll get back to you in early March with more information on travel and accommodation. The nearest international airport is Hamburg (HAM).
- All speakers and participants need to register by 15 March 2022 so we can guarantee that your paper will be programmed. We will announce a draft programme in early April. Each paper will be allocated 20 minutes, and there will be AV facilities for presentations. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific timings for panels.
- In order to attend the conference, you must be a member of IAMHIST. Please see here: IAMHIST-Membership | Please join IAMHIST before coming to Kiel. There will, however, be a chance to join at the time of the conference.
- Your registration fee will include public transport, lunch on 13 July and evening receptions on 12 and 13 July where drinks and a buffet will be served. The receptions will take place onboard a historic ferryboat and a local microbrewery founded by students in Kiel. If the university has to postpone or cancel the conference because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will refund all fees.
- If you’ve not done so already, please sign up for the new and free IAMHIST e-mailing list; you can do so here: JISCMail – IAMHIST List at WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK
- You can also follow IAMHIST via social media including Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking forward to seeing you in northern Germany. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch via our conference email at email@example.com.